Original Canadian YOMtab – Expiry Sticker Tab for YOM License Plates
- Purpose: YOMtab provides space to display your current Ontario validation sticker, if there is not enough empty space on your rear licence plate. Sticker must be clearly displayed– using these tabs is a clean and easy option.
- Background Colour: YOMtab is painted to match your plates! Black, white, blue, or any other Ontario plate colour. Unpainted steel also available. Chrome-plated finish available while quantities last. Paint cannot be matched to vehicle body colour.
- Painted stripe: Add $5 per tab if you wish the raised border to be painted in an alternate colour. Please specify if you wish the border to be painted. YOMtabs are sold without painted borders by default.
- Quantity: You display one sticker, so the price is for one tab. Multiple tabs not included; shown only to demonstrate colour options. Pairs of YOM plates not included; shown only to demonstrate placement.
- Vehicle Type: Car or Truck. Can be used with motorcycles, but a new hole would have to be drilled through most motorcycle plates to sit properly.
- Location: Bolts in behind your rear plate (front for trucks) by aligning the holes. Intended to jut out from top or bottom on either side. Won't fit out the side unless you drill a new hole in your plate.
- Width: 2¾ inches
- Height: 2¾ inches
- Distance from hole centre to top: 2⅜ inches
- Protruding height when installed: 1¾ inches (may vary for older plates depending on distance from plate holes to plate edge
- Material: Steel, die-cut and embossed
- Condition: New
- How to Order: Either use the form below if you want a tab only, or mention the tab when inquiring about your desired year of YOM plates.
- Applying the Sticker: Apply new sticker directly over clean & dry previous sticker. Do not remove sticker if affixed to painted surface.
- MTO Approval Submissions: Do not include tabs when sending plates to MTO.